Thursday, May 10, 2007

Revelation and knowledge without experience lacks true understanding. Experience without revelation and knowledge is subject to a person's impressions. Or another way: Head without heart is insensitive. Heart without head is foolish.

Apologies for the rather short comments recently. I just graduated and I am beginning to start as a student local pastor in the Methodist church so my time has been taken up. Plus I just found out a friend's dad is in the hospital so time right now is really short. But I really do hope to get things going again, I promise.

Oh, and something a bit humbling, in more ways than one. I found out that I am #100 on UnSpun's list of top theology blogs. Its humbling in one way because it is 100 out of 107 listed blogs. But on the other hand, its humbling because who knew my blog was even worthy of that much attention.

No comments: