Friday, June 29, 2007

Ahha! I knew it

I knew my theology blog was so much better than Faith and Theology. On Amazon's UnSpun list of Top Theology Blogs, Renewed Theology is listed at 126, whereas Faith and Theology is at 157. I have moved up in the theology blogosphere.....

Or there is a glitch in the system at UnSpun.

In other news, Chris Tilling is an egomaniac with his constant search for ad hominem against himself and his public announcement of them on his blog.....

Ok. Not really. I just want to see if he notices this ad hominem. I have a lot of respect for him and his blog Chrisendom, although I still have no idea what the heck he truly believes. But come to think of it, I don't know what Ben Myers at Faith and Theology believes either, except that he thinks Barth was a great theologian. Actually, the only bloggers whom I think I know their beliefs are the Conservative Reformed bloggers like Exiled Preacher (who was kind enough to comment on a previous entry of mine) and The Blogging Parson (I lack a better term than Conservative to distinguish them from Barthian Reformed). How is that for irony?

3 comments:

Ben Myers said...

Hi Owen -- good to hear from you, and I'm glad to hear that you're striding ahead of me on the Unspun list!

As for not knowing what I believe: last year a friend complained about this as well, so I responded by posting a series on theology for beginners. I was hoping this would help to dispel the mystery about "what I believe" -- or at least to prove that I really do have some beliefs, not merely opinions!

Chris Tilling said...

It's true, I own up! Egomainiasm is a psychological disorder, however. That's all. Not sin.

Owen Weddle said...

And we know that all psychological disorders are caused by demons, so you are possessed by a demon. You sinner!